Marshgate Lane, London, E15
- Landscape roof garden
- Cycle storage in basement
- Balcony and terraces to all units
- 12 hour concierge
- Video entry phone system
- Luxurious one bedroom apartment
- Close to DLR
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Surrounded by landscaped parks and waterways, you will find world class sporting and leisure facilities each its own striking contemporary architecture, from the wave shaped roof of the Aquatics Centre to the winding coils ArcelorMittal Orbit.
With excellent transport links, it's easy to get from Stratford to most places in London.
Marshgate Lane, London, E15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pudding Mill Lane Station0.2 miles
- Bow Church Station0.6 miles
- Bromley-by-Bow Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Liu International UK Limited is an experienced professional consultancy providing a fully customised residential, commercial and rural real estate service in the UK.
We have an extremely successful track record with over 20 years of providing comprehensive services from investment plan, choosing a property, consultation, survey, exchanging, furnishing to rental management.
Renting and Letting
Are you looking for or letting property in London? Both s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00100020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Liu International UK Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.