Coton Lane, Tamworth, Staffordshire
- Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Bedrooms
- On the First Floor Master Bedroom & En Suite
- Parking for numerous vehicles
Having ceramic tiled flooring
28'0" X 12'10"
Having double doors to side courtyard, double doors to garden, double glazed window to rear, fireplace, gas fire and radiator.
10' X 7'9"
lantern style glass ceiling, radiator, carpeted
17'0" X 10'8"
Having a ceramic tiled floor, a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, tiled splashbacks, downlighters, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, range oven, door to garden and double-glazed window to side.
12'10" X 10'4"
Having double glazed window to side and radiator.
12'10" X 11'3"
Having double glazed window to front and radiator.
Having double glazed window to front and radiator
Having ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower over, part tiled wall, low flush wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and downlighters
ON THE FIRST FLOOR - MASTER BEDROOM
19'7" X 16'3"
Having double glazed window to front, Velux window, walk in wardrobes and radiator.
Complimented with a ceramic tiled mosaic flooring, walk in shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail and Velux window
Having a substantial driveway offering parking for numerous vehicles.
Complimented with charming gardens with mature flowers and shrubs and a patio area.
22'0 x 9'0
having up and over door to front, double doors to rear courtyard, power points and lighting.
Having astro turf and power points.
Coton Lane, Tamworth, Staffordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tamworth Station1.2 miles
- Wilnecote Station2.9 miles
- Polesworth Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Zhunterstamworth0000010266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Tamworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.