St. James Road, Sutton
- Fantastic 4 bedroom end of terrace home
- Front image for illustrative purposes only
- Large plot to the side
- Potential for new dwelling or large extension
- Any new works subject to planning permission
- Original home 4 bedroom townhouse
- Garage & Parking
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- En-Suite & Cloakroom
- Coveted central Sutton location
Having ownership over the pathway to the side of your property, this potentially paves the way for the addition of a large extension or even an additional dwelling. This would be subject to all relevant planning permissions and consents that would need to be gained, along with liaising with neighboring properties regarding the upcoming works. Permissions being granted, you would then have an opportunity to rejuvenate the current 4 bedroom townhouse ready for resale, which is already in good order, however could provide a further considerable boost in income if it was to be refurbished and sold along with the new adjoining property. Inside, the accommodation comprises a generous kitchen/diner, lounge and 4 bedrooms - with one even having the benefit of a spacious en-suite. There is also the addition of a family bathroom on the top floor and cloakroom on the ground floor, being ideal for a family. Further potential is also offered by way of the integral garage to expand into and create more living space, as some of the neighbors have. Outside a driveway and low-maintenance rear courtyard garden is another bonus in what could be an exciting project for the new owners and really is a blank canvas to create a gorgeous little sanctuary. If you are extending, how exciting is to be able to update the whole home to your own requirements and taste, starting from scratch to create your own little corner that you can call home. Location wise, it really doesn't get an better. Situated so close to town, you are only a stones throw from West Sutton station, the high street with fabulous shopping & amenities and how can we not mention the schools? The kids will benefit from some of the finest education in the country!
Ground Floor -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.70m x 3.53m (15'5 x 11'7) -
First Floor -
Lounge - 4.72m x 3.51m (15'6 x 11'6) -
Bedroom 1 - 4.72m x 2.64m (15'6 x 8'8) -
En-Suite Shower Room - 2.57m x 1.45m (8'5 x 4'9) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 4.75m x 2.67m (15'7 x 8'9) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.59m x 2.46m (8'6 x 8'1) -
Bedroom 4 - 3.56m x 2.18m (11'8 x 7'2) -
Bathroom - 2.54m x 1.47m (8'4 x 4'10) -
Large Side Plot -
Rear Courtyard Garden -
BrochuresSt. James Road, SuttonBrochure
St. James Road, Sutton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Sutton Station0.1 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.7 miles
- Sutton Common Station0.7 miles
About the agent
At Butler’s we have a simple vision, to make sure that the lives and well-being of our customers is made better through great service, that makes the process of buying and selling seamless and enjoyable. After all, moving home can be one of the most exciting and important events in someone’s life and should be a pleasurable experience - and certainly not one to dread!
Where we start is through honesty and transparency. We believe that this approach to estate agency achieves the best out
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30921231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butlers, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.