Snakes Lane, Enfield, London, EN4 0PS
- Value Shown Represents 100% Share
- West Facing Terrace
- Generous-Sized Study
- Zanussi Integrated Appliances
- Video Entry System
- Set in 413 acres of Parkland surrounded by Wildlife, Ponds, Lakes and Ancient Woodland
- Play Areas, Hockey Club, Golf Club, and a Wildlife Rescue Centre on Your Doorstep
- Easy Access to the M25 by Car and 26 Minutes to King's Cross Via Tube
- NHBC 12 Year Warranty and 2 Year Berkeley Homes Warranty
- Shuttle Bus Service from Development to Oakwood Hill Station
Tenure: Leasehold, 225 years remaining
2 Bedroom apartment with a study in Trent Park with Shared Ownership.
Available to purchase from a 25% share of £148,750
Plot 6 Bruton House is a luxury 2 bedroom apartment with a study, available at Trent Park, Enfield, through Shared Ownership.
The price shown is for a 100% share of the market value (£595,000), however, Shared Ownership presents buyers with an alternative route to ownership by offering a lower cost way to get onto the ladder. Homes can be purchased between 25% and 75% of their full market price.
For example, here is a financial breakdown for a 25% share
Full market value: £595,000
10% deposit of 25%: £14,875
Rent on unowned share: £1,023 per month
Viewings by appointment only, book yours today!
The Kendrick Collection
2 bed plus study apartment at Bruton House
This well-appointed two bedroom apartment with a study in Trent Park has very generously-sized rooms and spacious layouts with plenty of natural light throughout. The beautifully constructed kitchen in this apartment has been fitted with new A-rated appliances. The sleek contemporary décor is complemented by historic elements that echo the distinguished heritage of its magnificent surroundings.
Trent Park is just a little oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Located amongst beautiful parkland in the north London triangle of Oakwood, Cockfosters and Hadley Wood. Nature is all around, yet so much more is on your doorstep, from sport and leisure facilities to shopping and dining opportunities. The development further offers easy access to the M25 and connects to King's Cross in 27 minutes from nearby Oakwood underground station.
To book a viewing or more information, please register your interest and our dedicated Sales Consultant who will be delighted in helping you find your new home.
What is Shared Ownership?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
About Legal & General Affordable Homes
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
Please Note: The video tour shows the 2 bedroom show apartment at Trent Park.
- one, two and three-bedroom apartments
- Shared Ownership scheme
- high specification
- register with us today
Snakes Lane, Enfield, London, EN4 0PS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cockfosters Station0.6 miles
- Oakwood Station0.7 miles
- New Barnet Station1.7 miles
About the development
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Contemporary Apartments
- Available to buy with Shared Ownership
- Set amidst a 56-acre estate
- Finished to a high specification
- Semi-rural setting
- Call our Sales Consultant to register your interest!
We seek to tackle the severe shortage of affordable housing in the UK through leading development and management platforms.
Focused on supporting the UK’s demographic and affordable living needs, and consistent with Legal & General’s housing growth strategy, Legal & General Affordable Homes will lead the evolution of the affordable housing sector with an aim to become the leading private affordable housing provider in the UK. It forms a subsidiary of Legal & General Capital, which inves
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot6b-Kendrick-Bruton-2BedStudy100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Legal and General Affordable Homes Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.