Colliford Road, West Thurrock
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- 997 YEAR LEASE
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- M25 ROAD LINKS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- FIRST TIME BUYERS
- VIEWING ADVISED
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 19' 4" x 11' 9" (5.89m x 3.58m)
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 7' 2" (1.98m x 2.18m)
BEDROOM 15' x 11' 2" (4.57m x 3.4m)
HALLWAY 12' 2" x 4' 3" (3.71m x 1.3m)
Agents Note - Draft Details - Awaiting Vendors Approval
Council Tax Band: TBC
Lease - 997 Years
Ground Rent/Service Charge - £1,000PA approx
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact.
The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as guide to prospective buyers only and are not precise.
If floor plans where included, these may not be to scale, and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
POSTCODE FOR SATNAV
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agent.
Ashley Bennett Estate Agents offers an independent in-house mortgage broker, which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for mortgages, life assurance and general insurance. Our independent advisers will be advised of all offers made. They have a wealth of experience in the highly competitive area of mortgage rates and available products. By arranging an appointment to discuss your requirements, you will receive professional and independent mortgage advice that will be entirely appropriate to your own circumstances, this may well save you money and may even speed up the whole transaction.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage. Please contact our Independent Financial Adviser on who is Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Ashley Bennett Estate Agents can recommend a range of surveys for prospective homebuyers which are undertaken by Chartered Surveyors. They can carry out Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports or Condition Reports on a wide range of property types. If you would like to arrange a survey on this property or on any other property you might be considering, please contact us on .
RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS & MANAGEMENT
If you already have or are considering purchasing a property to let please contact our office for specialist advice or email
COVID-19 VIEWING POLICY
Due to the Covid-19 virus, we are taking extra precautions when conducting viewings or meetings at our client's properties. We take the safety of our customers and staff very seriously and request that the following procedures are undertaken on all appointments, otherwise we will not be able to allow access to the property.
All applicants must undertake the following:
- Wear a pair of gloves before entering the property
- Wear a mask to cover your mouth and nose
- Shoe covers must be worm upon entering the property
- Do not touch anything inside the property
- Viewings must be carried out within a maximum of 10 minutes
- Viewers must not exceed two people per viewing
- Viewers must keep a two meters distance within the property
If you can please answer the following Covid-19 questions:
1. Have you been in contact with anyone who has displayed symptoms in the last 14 days?
2. Have you displayed any symptoms in the last 14 days with a cough or temperature?
3. Have you tested positive for the Virus at any stage?
4. Do you agree to our viewing Terms and Conditions stated in this document?
We will provide disposable masks, latex gloves & shoe covers at the property should you not provide your own.
PLEASE NOTE: Without adhering to these important protective measures we are unfortunately not able to allow access to any of our properties. Ashley Bennett does not take responsibility for any reactions to the Protective Equipment provided to you by us. If you have any known allergies to latex gloves or fabrics / materials, you must wear your own protective equipment Edit | Delete
Edit | Delete
Colliford Road, West Thurrock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chafford Hundred Station0.5 miles
- Purfleet Station1.7 miles
- Grays Station2.0 miles
About the agent
After opening its doors in 2015 & now considered to be one of Thurrock's most proactive agent, Ashley Bennett breaks the mould of your typical Estate Agent and prides itself on its Pro-activeness & Determination when it comes to ANYTHING property. With this in mind, we will create a specialised service that is tailored to our every client's specific needs.
We will identify the objectives of our clients and, utilise the latest tools available within the industry; we wi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102109001832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Bennett, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.