Oldham Road, Rishworth, HX6
- Modernised end of terrace home
- Two double bedrooms
- Generous sized living room
- Dining Kitchen
- Good access to the M62
A superb stone finished two bedroom end of terrace home offering well-presented modern living accommodation throughout - set in a much sought after location and handy for the motorway.
The property is entered into a an attractive, bright and airy dining kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with an array of cupboards, drawers and complimentary work surfaces. There are integrated appliances including:- a gas hob; oven; fridge; freezer; washing machine; and dishwasher. The large living room is a splendid room with wooden ceiling beams and a multi fuel stove set within in a feature fireplace - there is also access to storage cupboard under the stairs.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms - the principal being particularly sizeable with an open aspect. The second bedroom enjoys a Juliet balcony and overlooks the garden. The impressive four piece bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle has a tiled floor and walls and a heated towel ladder.
To the outside there is a terraced rear garden comprising a gravelled area and a raised decked area which provides an excellent space to enjoy the countryside views. There is on road parking to the front.
Located in highly desirable Rishworth the property is within walking distance of the popular Booth Wood Inn. About two miles away is the village of Ripponden which has a health centre, numerous shops and some good restaurants and traditional style pubs. Junction 22 of the M62 motorway being about three miles away
From Ripponden traffic lights take the Oldham Road, passing Rishworth School and Heathfield School. Continue past the Booth Wood Inn, and Lily Cottage can be found on the right hand side just after the right hand bend.
Oldham Road, Rishworth, HX6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marsden Station3.2 miles
- Slaithwaite Station3.2 miles
- Sowerby Bridge Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Selecting the best estate agent is an important decision when it comes to selling your home. At Dacre Son & Hartley we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service, and with considerable experience of selling properties in the Elland area including Halifax, Ripponden, Greetland, Brighouse, Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge, Stainland, Barkisland and Huddersfield, we consistently deliver the right results for our customers. Exceptional knowledge of the local area and our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC211700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Elland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.