Bowerdon Cottages, Buckfastleigh, TQ11
- Nestled in a idyllic location brimming with wildlife
- Walking distance to open moorland
- Easy access to A38
- Garden and paddock
- Newly constructed home office
- Poly tunnels, vegetable patches and fruit trees
- 3 bedrooms, with planning for a 4th
- Solar panels and pellet boiler
The property has been lovingly renovated by the current owners over recent years and currently provides three bedrooms but has planning permission in place for a fourth bedroom and bathroom. There is a large kitchen/dining/living room, separate sitting room, family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom.
Externally there is the fantastic addition of a newly constructed home office, and modern storage barn.
In all the house and garden sits in approximately 1.37 acres with the addition of a 2.48 acre level paddock which has previously been for equestrian use but is now the perfect wildlife haven and the best place to enjoy the great outdoors. There is a hardstanding in place providing parking for 3 vehicles.
The village of Buckfastleigh is conveniently located close to the A38 Devon Expressway giving easy access to Plymouth and Exeter, where it links with the M5. Buckfastleigh has a range interesting shops, primary education, doctor's surgery and recreational provision. The nearby Buckfast Abbey is a beautiful local attraction. Some 5 miles away is Totnes where there is a mainline railway station with direct connections to London, Paddington. Buckfastleigh is an active village with numerous shops and pubs. It also boasts a well-supported church, St. Lukes, the steam railway and a Farmers Market on Fridays. Once a year the village hosts the Buckfastleigh Arts Festival.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Bowerdon Cottages, Buckfastleigh, TQ11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Totnes Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Marchand Petit is a well-established independent estate agency offering exemplary vendor care. The highly experienced team of fifty staff all reside within the area and local to the individual branches.
The Totnes branch boasts a team of seven, all of whom joined the company to exercise their passion for property and to offer unrivaled customer service and local knowledge to both vendors and buyers alike.
With six offices concentrated in the South Hams in South Devon, backed up b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT210169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.