Bowling Alley, Rastrick, HD6
- A substantial five bedroom barn conversion boasting over 3,000 square feet of living accommodation
- Principal suite incorporating an en-suite, dressing room and walk in wardrobe
- Large open plan dual aspect living room
- Open plan dining room
- Open plan living kitchen with “Aga” oven; utility and pantry
- Converted attic space; including bathroom
- Externally accessed stores
- Driveway and enclosed garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dacre Son & Hartley
A truly impressive barn conversion full of charm and character with a host of beautiful features including mullion windows, large glazed barn style door, a galleried landing and wooden beams. The spacious living accommodation includes:- a large living room; a full length open plan dining room with French doors to a terrace; converted attic space with additional bathroom; ample storage space and an enclosed garden - meeting all the needs of a growing family.
The property is accessed through a glazed porch into the splendid farmhouse style dual aspect living kitchen, which enjoys wooden beams and a brick fireplace containing an "Aga" oven. Off the kitchen is a useful walk-in pantry and a utility space which is plumbed for a washing machine. The open plan dining room enjoys a large glazed arched window containing French doors to a terrace - a superb versatile space ideal for family dining or entertaining. Being open plan with the dining room the spacious living room is a lovely dual aspect room which boasts an open flame gas fire and external access to an enclosed rear yard. Completing the ground floor is a two piece w.c
To the first floor there are five double bedrooms either of which could be put to alternative uses such as a study or hobby room. The splendid principal suite enjoys an en-suite bathroom with free standing bath, a dressing room and a walk in wardrobe. The stylish house bathroom contains a four piece suite with separate walk in shower cubicle, tiled floor and walls. To the second floor the converted attic space includes a three piece bathroom with free standing bath; tiled walls; and floors.
Externally to the front there is access to a garage store - useful for storing garden tools and equipment, a cobbled driveway accessed through an electronically operated gate provides ample off street parking. The balance of the external space is given to garden which is principally laid to lawn. To the rear there is a small court yard accessed through the living room.
Bowling Alley is an attractive part of Rastrick surrounded by a number of period homes. There are good local amenities including a bowling green, Carr Green Junior and Infant School and Rastrick High School. Less than half a mile away is Brighouse town centre which has a host of national and independent retailers. Brighouse also has a railways station which provides regular services to Leeds, Halifax, Huddersfield and London.
From the Ainley Top roundabout by junction 24 of the M62 motorway follow signs for the A643 Broghouse Road which after 300 yards or so joins New Hey Road . Follow the road to the traffic lights and proceed straight ahead. After 100 yards or so the road joins Crow Trees Lane. After passing the church on the right hand side bear right onto Ogden Lane. At the bottom of the lane bear left on to Rastrick Common and take the first right turn onto Bowling Alley where the property can be found on the left hand side.
Bowling Alley, Rastrick, HD6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighouse Station0.6 miles
- Deighton Station2.1 miles
- Huddersfield Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Selecting the best estate agent is an important decision when it comes to selling your home. At Dacre Son & Hartley we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service, and with considerable experience of selling properties in the Elland area including Halifax, Ripponden, Greetland, Brighouse, Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge, Stainland, Barkisland and Huddersfield, we consistently deliver the right results for our customers. Exceptional knowledge of the local area and our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC210763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Elland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.