Midland Road, Thrapston, Kettering
- Detached family home
- Utility Room
- Off-Road Parking
- Single Garage
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
Situated within walking distance of Thrapston High Street is this 4 bedroom detached family home with off-road parking, garage and an enclosed rear garden. Briefly comprising, living room, kitchen, dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Composite solid entrance door to front aspect with obscured glazed panel over, solid wooden flooring, panelled radiator, stairs leading to 1st floor landing, doors to:
17' 1" x 10' 5" (5.21m x 3.18m) Solid wooden flooring continues from entrance hall, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and bay fronted UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, panelled radiator.
Fitted with a two-piece suite comprising low-level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash backs, solid tiled flooring and panelled radiator.
17' 1" x 9' 8" (5.21m x 2.95m) Fitted with a range of matching base and eye-level cupboard units with drawers space, integrated double oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for freestanding fridge freezer, solid tiled flooring throughout, UPVC double glazed windows to side and front aspects, archway to Dining Room, open to:
Solid tiled flooring continues from kitchen/breakfast room, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for freestanding tumble dryer, worktop space, UPVC double glazed door to side aspect providing access to the enclosed rear garden.
Solid tiled flooring continues from the kitchen/breakfast room, UPVC double glazed windows to all aspects with UPVC double gazed French doors to rear aspect providing access to the enclosed rear garden.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and with additional wooden slatted shelving, stairs leading to 2nd floor landing, doors to:
17' 1" max. x 10' 6" (5.21m x 3.20m) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator, built-in double wardrobes and door to:
Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising double width tiled shower cubicle, low-level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. UPVC obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, solid tiled flooring and heated chrome towel.
10' 11" x 9' 6" (3.33m x 2.90m) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe and panelled radiator.
Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with separate shower over and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and low-level WC. UPVC obscured double glazed window to side aspect, solid tiled flooring and panelled radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed Velux rooflight to rear aspect, doors to:
14' 4" x 10' 5" (4.37m x 3.18m) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and double panelled radiator.
14' 4" x 8' 6" (4.37m x 2.59m) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and double panelled radiator.
The front of the property features off-road parking for several vehicles and a separate single garage with power and light.
The rear of the property is enclosed by a brick wall and timber panelled fencing, immediately to the rear of the property is a patio area which in turn leads to a lawn. A pathway leads to a door providing access to the single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Midland Road, Thrapston, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station8.1 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , THRAPSTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THR102317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.