Studley Gate, Stourbridge, DY8 3RR
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- SITUATED CLOSE TO WOLLASTON VILLAGE
- CHIPPING STONE DRIVEWAY
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNING STOVE
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hunters
FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
To the front of the property there is a chipping stone driveway leading to the front door with shrub borders and a gate to side providing access to the rear.
With a double glazed door leading from the front, double glazed window to front, tiled floor, stairs to the first floor landing, doors to various rooms and a central heating radiator.
4.73m x 3.36m
With a door leading from the entrance hall, log burning stove, double glazed windows to front and rear, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
2.74m x 2.25m
With a door leading from the entrance hall, fitted with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tiled splash back, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window and door to rear tiled floor and a central heating radiator.
With a door leading from the entrance hall, bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to rear and a chrome heated towel rail.
With stairs leading from the entrance hall, doors to various rooms, double glazed window to front, loft access, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
4.5m x 2.79m
With a door leading from the landing, two double glazed windows to rear and a central heating radiator.
3.32m x 2.5m
With a door leading from the landing, double glazed window to rear, original fire surround and a central heating radiator.
3.36m x 2.11m
With a door leading from the landing, double glazed window to front and a central heating radiator.
With a double glazed door leading from the kitchen to a patio area and steps leading to a further patio, decorative chipping stones beyond, garden shed and gate to side providing access to the front.
BrochuresA4 Landscape Brochure 9 Pic - version 1
Studley Gate, Stourbridge, DY8 3RR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stourbridge Town Station0.9 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station1.4 miles
- Lye Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SBOSP223717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.