Phoebe Road, Copper Quarter, Swansea
- Virtual viewing available
- Two bedroom apartment
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- Close to Morfa Retail park
- Viewing is advised
This modern style two bedroom maisonette apartment situated in the popular Copper Quarter Development, Swansea is conveniently located for access to Morfa Retail Park, Swansea City Centre and the M4.
This modern style two bedroom, top floor apartment situated in the popular Copper Quarter Development, Swansea is conveniently located for access to Morfa Retail Park, Swansea City Centre and the M4. The property also benefits from secure key code entrance. The accommodation consists of: hallway, living room/kitchen area, two bedrooms with master en-suite and bathroom. This would make an ideal investment opportunity or first time buy. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the convenient location and interior. Please contact Peter Alan, Swansea to arrange a viewing on .
Laminate flooring, radiators, windows to the side, doors leading to bedrooms, lounge and bathroom.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
Fitted carpet, open plan living area to kitchen. Radiator, patio doors opening out to Juliet balcony.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.03m )
vinyl flooring, window above stainless steel sink with drainage. Space for fridge freezer, and washing machine. Wall and base units, with counter over. Cupboard with wall mounted combi boiler. Gash hob, with hood over.
Bedroom One 9' 1" max x 15' max ( 2.77m max x 4.57m max )
Fitted carpet, full length window, with river views. radiator.
Three piece shower suite consisting of WC, shower, and wash hand basin. tiled splash back.
Bedroom Two 15' max x 8' 4" max ( 4.57m max x 2.54m max )
Fitted carpet, radiator, window to the side with river views.
Three piece bathroom suite consisting of WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over. Vinyl flooring, and tiled splash back.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Phoebe Road, Copper Quarter, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swansea Station1.0 miles
- Llansamlet Station2.5 miles
- Skewen Station4.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWN304514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Swansea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.