Rock Road, Storrington, RH20
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Principal bedroom with en-suite and French doors to garden
- Conservatory overlooking garden
- South facing landscaped garden
- Kitchen / dining room
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Utility room
There are four bedrooms to the property, the principal having an en-suite shower room and French doors to a private garden area ideal for a hot tub or morning coffee on the decked area. Bedroom two also has an en-suite shower room and there is the stylish family bathroom. The accommodation at the property is completed with a study or fifth bedroom and a useful store room.
Outside there is a useful garden store and there are a number of rhododendrons and other shrubs with a south facing garden which is very private.
A well presented detached bungalow in plot approaching a third of an acre.
The property is situated approximately two miles out of Storrington in a predominantly woodland setting with a few other immediate neighbours. The village itself has a good range of local shops and amenities including a Waitrose store, a new health centre as well as a wide variety of sports and social clubs. Although the address is regarded as 'Storrington' the property is in the neighbouring parish of Washington.
Rock Road, Storrington, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Henry Adams Storrington Estate Agents is located at Mulberry House, a beautiful grade ll listed Georgian building which sits in a prominent position in the centre of the charming village of Storrington. Our dedicated Storrington Letting Agents and Property Management Office looks after the letting and management of many local properties and we welcome all enquirers.Storrington and the surrounding area
Storrington lies nestl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 194248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.