Eight Acres, Romsey
- Delightful End of Terrace Home
- Quiet Location Close to The Town Centre
- Sitting Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Work From Home Space
- West Facing Garden
An exciting opportunity to purchase this THREE BEDROOM end of terrace home, located within walking distance of central Romsey. SITTING ROOM, MODERN KITCHEN/DINER & BATHROOM. There is also a west facing rear garden and a very useful space for home working. Viewing comes highly recommended.
We are delighted to be offering for sale this spacious and well presented end of terrace home, within this sought after location next to a nature reserve, The immediate vicinity offers a quiet location close to a park and within easy reach of a local convenience store and bus stops. Romsey centre is close by and offers a bustling high street with a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. There is an excellent road network along with railway and bus stations linking Romsey with the neighbouring cities of Winchester, Southampton and Salisbury.
On the ground floor the entrance hall has doors to both the sitting room and kitchen/diner. The sitting room has a large window overlooking the front garden and and opening through to the kitchen. The kitchen has been recently re-fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units which maximises storage space and offers a host of integrated appliances. There is ample space for a dining table a french doors out onto the rear garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a single. There is also a bathroom.
Outside the house benefits from both front and rear gardens, the rear having a westerly aspect. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbed borders. There is a gate to the side, providing access to the garage. The garage has been divided to create a store room to the front, with the rear section being a useful working from home space.
Sitting Room 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Kitchen/diner 17' 5" x 10' 7" ( 5.31m x 3.23m )
Home Office 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 2" max ( 3.73m x 3.40m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 9' 5" ( 3.38m max x 2.87m )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Eight Acres, Romsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station0.6 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station4.2 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Romsey Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Romsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY104258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.