Flat 9, Chambers Court, Dersingham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
A modern one bedroom first floor apartment situated in a popular location. The property is installed with UPVC double glazing.
The accommodation briefly comprises open plan living room//kitchen/dining room with electric oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, one double bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower over.
Outside the property benefits from allocated parking.
Dersingham is situated approximately midway between King's Lynn and Hunstanton in close proximity to The Wash and the West Norfolk coast. The village borders the Sandringham Estate and is within easy reach of the picturesque North Norfolk coast. It has all the usual amenities, including two supermarkets, local shops, schools, Doctor's Surgery, public houses and various social facilities. The larger towns of King's Lynn to the south and Hunstanton to the north are easily accessible. The area is well known for its seaside villages on the shores of The Wash which offer swimming, sailing, wind surfing, bird watching, etc.
SERVICES AND EPC RATING
Electric heating, EPC Rating- 80 C.
Property ref: 121_961_1903529
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE DOOR
Stairs to first floor
SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM
Fitted carpet, electric heater, double windows to front.
A range of fitted wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, space for fridge, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, vinyl flooring.
Panelled bath with shower mixer tap attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, windows to rear, extractor fan, electric heater, vinyl flooring.
Fitted carpet, electric heater, window to front.
Fitted shelves and hot water tank.
To the rear of the property is a shingled parking area and communal bin store.
1) References - For tenancies commencing from the 1st June 2019 the tenant fee ban applies, therefore agents can no longer charge for tenant referencing.
The Lettings Hub undertake the referencing process by sending you an email with a link asking you create an account so you can log into the Hub and access your application form. Once you have completed and submitted your form, you can return to the Hub at any time to view the latest status of your application. You will be able to see at a glance exactly which referees we are waiting for, or if we are waiting for any further information from you. You can also help speed up the application process yourself by uploading any documents we require directly to the Hub.
2) Anti-money laundering - We will undertake anti-money laundering checks including checks for politically exposed persons (PEPs).
3) Deposit - £595.00. (Capped at no more than 5 weeks’ rent).
4) To be let unfurnished.
5) Sorry no pets.
Flat 9, Chambers Court, Dersingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station7.6 miles
About the agent
Here at Belton Duffey we have a passion for selling houses. We are proud of our independent heritage of over three decades and pride ourselves on our local knowledge and standing in the community. Our highly motivated and enthusiastic staff provide a courteous, professional service to both buyers and sellers alike using up-to-date technology alongside years of experience.
Our offices in King’s Lynn, Fakenham and Wells-next-the-Sea are in prominent central locations with web links acro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1903529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belton Duffey, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.