Kiln House, Old Kiln Lane, Heaton, BL1 7PY
- Extensive plot with paddock, outbuilding and panoramic views
- Barn conversion ~to the highest of specifications throughout
- Breathtaking reception hallway with libraried galleried landing
- Bespoke craftsman fitted kitchen and furniture throughout
- Approx 2 acre plot
- Extensive Driveway for 20 vehicles +
- Bolton School, Clevelands Preparatory within a 2 mile radius
Five bedroom detached residence offering approx. 7,500 sq.feet
Approx 2 acre plot ( including ¾ acre plot offering potential for a detached dwelling STPP)
1,000 sq ft detached barn – Potential to convert to detached cottage/ gym/office STPP
Superb quality & Craftsmanship fitted furniture throughout with David Linley Design oak and maple bookcase~ Solid oak flooring~ 32 solid oak doors ~
Within 2 miles of Bolton School & Lostock Railway station
Accommodation at a Glance
Reception Hallway ~ Snug ~ Principal lounge ~ Two piece cloakroom ~ Boot room~ study ~ integral three car garage ~ inner hallway to Dining room ~ Fitted breakfast kitchen with additional living/dining and family area
Utility & 2nd Ground floor two piece cloakroom
Stairs to double galleried landing
Principal Bedroom / Dressing room and En-suite bathroom ( 1000 sq.ft)
Bedroom Two and En-suite
Double doors to inner hallway leading to Bedroom Three with En-suite,
Bedroom four and Five
Luxury family bathroom
Grounds, Driveway, Out Buildings and Gardens with panoramic views
Rear gardens with York stone paved patio, cobbled areas and low stone boundaries. Integral three car garage plus detached three car stone outbuilding ( 1000 sq.ft) with potential to convert to a two bedroom cottage/ gym/ home office STPP
Extensive gardens with vegetable patches, compost areas and sleeper timber edged containers
Extensive gravelled driveway offering ample parking for 20 vehicles plus.
The property is FREEHOLD
Council Tax Band H
The property is on the main sewerage system
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers and/or lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
All measurements are approximate.
All appliances, fixtures and fittings listed within details provided by PLM are 'as seen' and have not been tested by PLM nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. It is in the buyer's interest to check the working condition of all appliances.
Kiln House, Old Kiln Lane, Heaton, BL1 7PY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lostock Station1.3 miles
- Horwich Parkway Station2.2 miles
- Westhoughton Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to sell your property
, find a new home
or simply want to invest in a property, the PLM Sales Team
, the premier estate agent in Bolton and surrounding areas can help.
Our excellent customer service reputation, ensures we always have a broad selection of properties available...although, be quick as we have properties that go the same day they are listed!
Why PLM Sales?
Here at PLM
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PLM, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.