Summerhill Close, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Stunning 1930s Turner style character home - Highly desirable private cul-de-sac
- Presented for sale in pristine order throughout
- Numerous character features throughout
- Greatly improved in recent years
- 80' x 32' South/west facing rear garden
- Plenty of driveway parking & small detached garage
- 10-15 mins walk to the railway station
- Easy walk to several Lindfield schools (Blackthorns catchment), Clough's delicatessen, The Witch Inn and Haywards Heath Golf Club
- Vendors suited and ready to move EPC: D Council Tax Band: E
A beautiful semi-detached 1930s Turner style character house with an 80’ south/west facing garden located in this private cul-de-sac on the Haywards Heath/Lindfield borders within a 10–15 minutes' walk of the railway station and several good schools. The present owners bought the property in 2017 and have carried out several improvements during this time including the replacement of some windows with conservation area style black anodised aluminium units, a new driveway and patio area, re-decorations and floor coverings throughout and some new doors and fitted wardrobes. They now present their property for sale in truly pristine order throughout. The house has all the character features inherent of these cherished Turner style houses including a wealth of oak joinery, quarry tiled window sills, panelled doors and a brick and tiled fireplace. Outside, there is plenty of driveway parking and to the rear the garden enjoys a south/westerly aspect with a raised upper terrace and a lower area of lawn.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Summerhill Close, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.4 miles
- Balcombe Station3.5 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11127029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.