39 Westferry Circus, London, E14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Fully Furnished
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Communal Garden
The space boasts floor to ceiling windows that allow in an abundance of natural light, while a private balcony with dramatic views of the impressive Canary Wharf skyline provides a relaxing setting.
A separate fully equipped kitchen with stylish LED under cabinet mood lighting, full-sized fridge/freezers, electric ovens with gas hobs, microwave ovens, external extractors, 1.5 sinks with food waste disposal, dishwashers, and washer dryers, so that you have everything you need from the day you move in.
The primary bedroom benefits from marble en-suite bathroom, with additional family bathroom in the apartment.
Bedrooms are spacious with king size beds and fully furnished with bespoke fitted mirrored wardrobes, luxury carpet and furnishings.
All new AV systems have been installed, including fibre broadband, large 55” LG Smart TV in the reception room and a Smart TVs in the bedrooms.
The apartment is ideally positioned within easy access of Zone 2 stations of Westferry (DLR), Canary Wharf (Jubilee) and Crossrail (Elizabeth line), adding to the extensive transport links including Thames Clipper river service, and local buses.
39 Westferry Circus, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westferry Station0.2 miles
- West India Quay Station0.3 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The Real Property Experts is an established and independent Estate and Lettings agency in Marylebone, W1. With over 10 years of experience our friendly, dynamic and professional service is provided on an individual basis with a customised personal approach to ensure we are able to meet the wide ranging and varied requirements of our clients and customers
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Real Property Experts, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.