Tait House, Tufnell Park, N19
- Brand new development in Tufnell Park
- Two bedroom penthouse style apartments
- Finished to a very high standard
- Private lift access
- Wrap around terraces with far reaching views
- Fibre optic installed
- Parking Available subject to availability
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Surrounded by an abundance of amenities and green spaces
- Excellent transport links
These contemporary homes are finished to the highest standards and designed to maximise natural light, with well-conceived layouts to make the best use of internal space. All apartments feature airy open plan living areas with floor-to-ceiling windows and access to spacious wrap around balconies offering stunning far reaching views, bespoke kitchens with modern integrated appliances, luxury bathrooms with high quality porcelain tiles, and top of the range flooring creating a clean and comfortable surface throughout.
Tait House has been designed to help residents make the most of life in the capital and is located just a 20-minute journey from the buzz of Central London. Tufnell Park offers a number of excellent bars, pubs, vibrant restaurants and an array of boutique shops.
The area has plenty of green spaces such as Tufnell Park Playing Fields, Whittington Park, and Waterlow Park. The beautiful Hampstead Heath is only a short walk from the development (approx. 15 min), where residents can enjoy the lido, athletics track and breath-taking London views.
999 years from and including 29th September 1972
Service charge: £3.38 per square foot
Parking Available subject to availability
Tait House, Tufnell Park, N19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tufnell Park Station0.1 miles
- Kentish Town Station0.5 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Dockleys uses traditional estate agency values in this new and technologically advanced world to make sure our clients and their properties are both marketed and looked after to the highest level. We believe that every property is someones home and so we strive to make sure every home is loved and cared for when it is being marketed.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103071002201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dockleys, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.