Glasgow Street, Dumfries, Dumfriesshire, DG2
- Lease type:
- Long term
Dumfries is the largest town within Dumfries and Galloway, located approximately 75 miles south of Glasgow and 35 miles northwest of Carlisle.
The property is located on the east side of Glasgow Road, one of the arterial routes in the town, connecting the town centre with the A75 trunk road to the north west. The A75 provides access to the A701 and the A709, the two main roads to the A74(M) approximately 12 miles to the east of the subject property. The property is located within a mixed area of retail, offices and residential users nearby.
There is excellent public transport provision with regular bus services and Dumfries railway station is within walking distance. The central location, close to Dumfries Town Centre provides excellent access to an array of amenities.
The premises are part of a detached warehouse unit and comprise of a steel portal frame construction with a pitched roof incorporating translucent roof light panels.
The property is a converted commercial / trade counter unit with associated car parking and yard area.
It is understood that the premises provide the following Gross Internal Area:
Total Gross Internal Area 187.25 sq m (2,016 sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
The Guide Rent is £20,000 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
It is understood that the property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of C42 and a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
The Scottish Assessors Association website states that 76 Glasgow Street has an overall Rateable Value of £23,450 and is described as a workshop.
The Rateable Value will have to be re-assessed upon occupation for business rates payable.
Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable including the potential for small business rate relief with Dumfries & Galloway Council.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP Contact:
Ruth Richardson / Suzie Barron
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in August 2021.
Glasgow Street, Dumfries, Dumfriesshire, DG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dumfries Station0.6 miles
About EDWIN THOMPSON, Carlisle
Fifteen Rosehill Montgomery Way, Rosehill Industrial Estate, Carlisle, CA1 2RW
Disclaimer - Property reference D1154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EDWIN THOMPSON, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.