Starboard Way, London, E16 2JX
- Beautiful, light-filled apartments with interiors designed by Amos & Amos.
- Comfort cooling and flexible layouts for modern living.
- Expansive picture windows with panoramic views across the River Thames, Lyle Park, Canary Wharf & the City.
- Residents' only Sky Lounge, state of the art gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
- 24 hr concierge and security.
- South facing riverside location.
- Perfectly positioned to benefit from the £8bn Royal Docks regeneration with Crossrail and the new City Hall.
- Well connected - 10-minute walk to Custom House Crossrail station, 2-minute walk to West Silvertown DLR, direct access to Royal Wharf Pier for Thames Clippers services.
- Part of a thriving new riverside community with its own high street, farmers market, bars, restaurants, cafes, primary school and independent nursery.
- Estimated completion Autumn 2023-Spring 2024.
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Riverscape's south-facing waterfront setting makes it unique. Apartments come with comfort cooling and open out onto a park-side setting with panoramic views from expansive picture windows making the living experience almost coastal. You're on the edge of the City - yet immersed in nature.
Part of an already established and thriving neighbourhood with everything you need on your doorstep - coffeeshops, restaurants, bars, local pub, supermarket, dentist, pharmacy, nursery, and a primary school.
A host of residents' amenities include an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna & steam room, state of the art gym, outdoor street gym, community centre, riverside walkway, private landscaped garden, and an exclusive 16th floor Sky Lounge
Residents services include concierge and 24hr security, b.life app - virtual concierge, post and parcel management service, fitness team and an onsite estate management team.
Travel by road, rail or river is effortless here:
- West Silvertown DLR is 2-minute walk away with fast connection to Canary Wharf and The City.
- Crossrail is just a 10-minute walk away, connecting you to central London in 20 minutes, and to Heathrow Airport in 44 minutes.
- Royal Wharf Pier and Uber Boat by Thames Clippers is right on your doorstep.
Starboard Way, London, E16 2JX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Silvertown Station0.3 miles
- Pontoon Dock Station0.4 miles
- Emirates Royal Docks Station0.7 miles
About the development
- Surrounded by extensive parkland and verdant landscaping
- Set at an extraordinary point in East London where the River Thames meets Lyle Park
- Part of an already established and thriving neighbourhood
- Royal Wharf with everything and anything you need on your doorstep
Ballymore is an international property company focused on creating imaginative large scale developments in and around the cities of Europe.
Ballymore currently has a portfolio of over 4.5 million sq m of projects in various stages of planning and construction including over 210,000 sq m of residential, commercial and leisure space in London’s Docklands, a 96,000 sq m project at Snowhill in Birmingham, the 400,000 sq m Eurovea International Trade Center in Bratislava and a 90,000 sq m mi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference J101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballymore Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.