Albert Bridge Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Open plan reception/dining room
- 3/4 double bedrooms
- South West facing roof terrace
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This impressive, triplex apartment occupies the top three floors of an attractive Victorian house, which is situated in an enviable location close to Albert Bridge, in easy reach of Chelsea and overlooking Battersea Park.
The open plan double reception room/dining room on the first floor is filled with light through two sets of French windows, alongside a large sash window, and has the benefit of a balcony overlooking Battersea Park, which further extends the available entertaining space over the entire first floor. The contemporary South West facing kitchen features a wide range of granite units with integrated appliances and French windows opening out onto a Juliet balcony.
The master bedroom suite occupies the entire third floor and features striking, bi-folding glass doors across the entire South West facing wall opening out onto a private balcony, plenty of in built storage and an en suite bathroom reached through double doors. The three further double bedrooms occupy the second floor, each featuring attractive sash windows and two of which benefitting from a shared en suite bathroom. It is of note the property benefits from plenty of well considered storage space throughout, alongside a wealth of outdoor space in the form of a roof terrace and two balconies
These photos were taken more than six months ago.
This fantastic property is set back from Albert Bridge Road and enjoys far reaching views across Battersea Park, with easy access to all its wonderful facilities. Albert Bridge provides a close link to the river, Chelsea and the Kings Road. There are excellent transport links either by bus or by mainline train from Battersea Park or Clapham Junction, also on and across the river there are further public transport options.
Square Footage: 1,793 sq ft
Albert Bridge Road, Battersea, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.8 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.8 miles
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BES170155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.