Chapel Road, Billingham
- This Is a Lovely Example of a Really Comfortable End Terrace Cottage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Deep South Facing Front Garden & Off Street Parking on The Driveway
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & WC on the First Floor
- Super-Smart Shower Room & Gas Central Heating Via 'Vaillant' Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
Not only is this a great location, within easy walking distance of Station Road, Billingham Beck Country Park and a couple of minutes to the A19, but this is also a particularly pretty spot being pleasantly set back from Chapel Road with a deep south facing garden to the front with off street parking and patio area. To the rear there is an enclosed yard with gate access.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, open plan lounge/kitchen, that grants access to the rear yard and large shower room on the ground floor. On the first floor there is three bedrooms and WC. Other notable features include UPVC double glazed windows and external doors and gas central heating from the 'Vaillant' combi boiler.
With UPVC double glazed double doors.
6.45m (max) x 3.66m (max)
Entered via a wood door, living flame gas fire with marble effect surround and hearth, bay window and under stairs cupboard.
Fitted with a range of wood effect wall and floor units with complementary wood effect work surfaces, black one and a half bowl sink unit with stainless steel mixer tap over. Space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, radiator and deep under stairs cupboard.
UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear yard.
Fitted with a three-piece modern suite comprising walk-in shower, vanity sink unit with mixer tap and WC. Electric extractor fan and airing cupboard.
3.66m x 3.07m
With radiator and built-in wardrobe.
3.07m x 1.8m
With radiator and Valliant combination boiler.
2.6m (max) x 1.96m (max) - 8'6 (max) x 6'5 (max) With radiator.
With wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
Gardens & Parking
The front there is a south facing garden with off street parking on concrete driveway. Further lawned area, concrete patio area and party wall. To the rear there is an enclosed rear yard with gate access.
We are unable to confirm whether the services, central heating system etc, are in satisfactory working order. It would be prudent therefore for any prospective purchaser to ensure any such systems/appliances are tested prior to completion of any purchase.
Chapel Road, Billingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billingham Station1.0 miles
- Stockton Station2.0 miles
- Thornaby Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Why Choose to Live in Billingham?
Who would have thought that a small town like Billingham could have inspired one of the top 100 greatest novels of all time? Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed "Brave New World" novel and even named characters after some of our roads. Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intim
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL210278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.