Redcliffe Gardens, London, SW10
- Third floor apartment
- Very well presented
- Open-plan living space
- Two bedrooms & two bathrooms
- 0.5 miles (approx.) to Earls Court Station
- EPC Rating = C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Occupying the third floor of an imposing period building is this very well presented apartment with two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, located conveniently for nearby amenities.
The beautifully presented accommodation in brief comprises: Characterful communal entrance hall with many original features. Private third floor reception hall with storage. Superb open-plan living room / kitchen with appliances and an imaginative built-in dining area. The principal bedroom has an en suite shower room and there is also a further double bedroom and family bathroom.
Redcliffe Gardens is a most convenient road located just 0.5 miles (approx.) from Earls Court Station and the excellent amenities within the area. Fulham Road is also conveniently located and offers a wonderful choice of boutique shops and fashionable bars / restaurants.
Square Footage: 698 sq ft
Redcliffe Gardens, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.4 miles
- Earls Court Station0.5 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI169492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.