Tilly Ba Lou, Moelfre, Isle Of Anglesey
- Quirky & Cosy Semi Detached Cottage Located In Centre Of Village
- 1 Bedroom/1 Reception/1 Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Patio Garden With Stream Running Behind
- 360 Virtual Tour /
- Shop 1 Min Walk, Pub 3 mins Walk
- Currently Used As Holiday Let Via Sykes Cottages -
- Local Shop,Bus Stop Located Opposite Cottage
- Services Mains Electric,Mains Water (Currently Shared) , Mains Drains , Central Heating Electric & Wood Burning Stove
Moelfre being a picturesque harbour village provides basic village amenities to include primary education. There are also a number of pubs and restaurants within walking distance.
The larger town of Benllech is only two miles distant and provides a greater range of retail and recreational facilities. By virtue of the A5025 Pentraeth Road the property benefits from excellent access to the A55 Expressway providing further links to the mainland and motorway networks at Chester.
Sat Nav LL72 8HD
AGENTS NOTES: If you arrange a viewing of this property, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox. Please make sure you check your 'spam' or 'junk' folder as it sometimes finds its way in there.
Note to Customers
Lucas Estate Agents recommend clients/customers to use the conveyancing services of Mackenzie Jones Solicitors. The client/customer will receive a free, no obligation conveyancing quote from Mackenzie Jones Solicitors, should the client/customer proceed to engage the services of Mackenzie Jones Solicitors and a property transaction successfully completes, then Lucas Estate Agents will receive a referral fee of £120 inclusive of VAT. Lucas Estate Agents recommend clients/customers to use the financial services of FFP Solutions Ltd. With the consent of the client/customer, their details will be passed on to FFP Solutions Ltd to assist with their financial requirements. Should the client/customer proceed to engage the services of FFP and successfully purchase a product/service then Lucas Estate Agents will receive a referral fee of 50% of any commission earned by FFP Solutions Ltd.
BrochuresPDF brochureEPC Report
Tilly Ba Lou, Moelfre, Isle Of Anglesey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanfairpwll Station9.0 miles
About the agent
Lucas Estate Agents is one of the leading local independent estate agents based on the Isle of Anglesey, and have been providing a dependable and successful sales and letting service to Anglesey and Gwynedd for decades. Therefore, our experience in the local housing market is extensive.
We are a dedicated team striving to meet and exceed the expectations of all who sell, buy or let through us. We understand how stressful buying and selling property can be, so we endeavour to help make t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LUC1001723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Menai Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.