Fordham Road, Isleham, CB7
- FOUR bedroom DETACHED home
- GARAGE and DRIVEWAY
- OPEN PLAN kitchen dining area
- FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden
- Separate UTILITY area
- SPACIOUS lounge with BAY WINDOW
- Three DOUBLE bedrooms
- Master bedroom features EN SUITE and FITTED WARDROBES
- HELP TO BUY available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
The impressive open plan kitchen/dining area is the real hub of the home providing the perfect social space for cooking and entertaining your guests with French doors to the rear garden. There is also a spacious lounge with a bay window. Downstairs also has the added convenience of a utility area and a cloakroom.
Upstairs boasts three double bedrooms and one single. The master bedroom features the privacy of your own en suite facilities and stylish mirror fronted fitted wardrobes. The stunning family bathroom is complete with a sparkling white Roca suite, complimenting chrome fixtures and fittings.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and a driveway with space for two vehicles.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in BOSCH oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- White contemporary Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- White heated towel rail to bathroom
- Ceramic wall tiles to bathrooms
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer Help to Buy! This Government scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new home with just a 5% deposit. Ask a Sales advisor for more details.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only. Help to Buy 2021 is available on selected homes within the set regional price cap, and is available to first time buyers only. For full details on plot eligibility, please speak with the Sales Team. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- beautiful collection
- sought after village of Isleham
- Perfectly placed
Fordham Road, Isleham, CB7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station5.3 miles
About the development
Bloor Homes at Isleham
- Sales Office and Showhomes open Thursday - Monday from 10am - 5pm, by appointment only
- Call today or send us a web enquiry to book your virtual or 1-2-1 appointment with our Sales Team
- A beautiful collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Sought after village of Isleham, Cambridgeshire
- In the heart of this picturesque village
- Help to Buy available*
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_99. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.