The Manor, Church Road, Churchdown, Gloucester
- OVER 55'S/NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SITTING/DINING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- PATIO AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ALARM PULL CORD SYSTEM
Situated in the heart of Churchdown Village is this two bedroom cottage forming part of this extremely popular retirement complex for the over 55’s. The property benefits from gas-fired central heating, sealed unit double-glazed windows throughout and the added advantage of a small patio area to the rear. The accommodation is arranged as follows: - Glazed wooden door. External coach light. Into: -
Radiator. Power point. Alarm pull cord and control monitor. Access to small loft space. Stairs to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard with light and shelving. Central heating thermostat. Doors to: -
Low-level W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Radiator. Fuse box. Alarm pull cord. Frosted sealed unit double-glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted 'Worcester Greenstar 25Si' combination boiler supplying central heating system and instantaneous hot water.
8' 11'' x 5' 11'' (2.72m x 1.80m)
Kitchen of wall and base units with roll edge laminated work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Upright fridge freezer. Automatic washing machine. Free standing cooker with four ring gas hob. Part tiled walls. Alarm pull cord. Power points. Sealed unit double-glazed window to front elevation.
13' 7'' x 11' 10'' (4.14m x 3.60m)
Wooden hearth, surround and mantel over. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Television point. Telephone point. Double-glazed patio doors to small patio area enclosed by picket fencing with a pleasant open aspect. Alarm pull cord.
Access to loft space. Power point. Doors to: -
9' 10'' to wardrobe door front x 8' 9'' (2.99m x 2.66m)
Built in mirror fronted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving. Alarm pull cord. Radiator. Power points. Coving to ceiling. Sealed unit double-glazed window to rear elevation with views to Chosen Hill.
8' 7'' x 7' 8'' (2.61m x 2.34m)
Cupboard with latticed shelve. Radiator. Alarm pull cord. Power points. Sealed unit double-glazed window to front elevation.
Walk in shower unit with 'Mira Zest' electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Alarm pull cord. Radiator. Shaver point.
The property enjoys the use of the communal grounds surrounding The Manor. There are also extensive communal facilities to include sitting room/meeting room, laundry room, drying lines and guest bedroom available at a nominal charge.
125 years from 1987.
£379.20 per quarter paid 1st November 2020 to 31st October 2021 plus £43 per annum for buildings insurance paid 1st November.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
The Manor, Church Road, Churchdown, Gloucester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Station3.1 miles
- Cheltenham Spa Station3.3 miles
About the agent
- Thinking Of Selling Your Property? To achieve a sale within a reasonable timescale, especially in today's difficult market conditions, it's imperative that you get an accurate, honest, realistic valuation of your property. We know Gloucestershire inside-out and we will do our absolute best to provide a realistic valuation based on our extensive knowledge of the local property market.Marketing advice. We will value your property and give you detailed marketing advice on h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11088742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr & Farr, Churchdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.