Brynmoor, Smithills BL1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- **AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION**
- Available now
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Driveway parking
- Quiet cul de sac development
- Enclosed rear garden
- Well presented throughout
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Popular location
- Offered partially furnished
Available to rent right away is this modern family home located just off Harpers Lane in the popular area of Smithills, close to good local amenities, countryside walks and transport links. The property is offered part furnished and is well presented throughout.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with a staircase leading to the first floor and a door through to the third bedroom/second reception room and utility room. From the utility there is access to the spacious garden and the side elevation.
The first floor opens to a well presented and open plan lounge with access to two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom and an open double doorway to the kitchen. The kitchen includes integrated fridge/freezer and cooker and hob.
There is allocated parking to the front of the property with side access to the rear garden.
The property is located near sought after schools, transport links and local amenities. Gas central heating, double glazing. Available now.
Brynmoor, Smithills BL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.8 miles
- Bolton Station2.0 miles
- Lostock Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected lettings and estate agents in the North West of England, with almost 100 years-experience in property sales and lettings. We have a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire, which makes us ideal if you are looking for a property to rent or a property to let.
As well as the Entwistle Green network, we are part of the Countrywide group, who have over 1300 branches that extend from the Isle of Wight to Sco
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000521706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.