St. Annes Street, London
- EWS1 Safe Cladding Certificate
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En suite bathroom and separate toilet/shower room
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Secure Bike Storage
- Communal Roofterrace
- Short walk to Mile End Park and Victoria Park
- Close to the future Crossrail station at Canary Wharf
- Close to Limehouse, Westferry, Canary Wharf and Mile End stations (DLR, Jubilee and Central lines)
- Walking distance to River Thames, Regent's Canal, Canary Wharf shops and restaurants, and Limehouse
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Yopa is proud to market a fabulously charming, two double bedrooms apartment in a prime London location of Limehouse, perfect for first-time buyers and buy-to-let investors and available in vacant possession.
Featuring a top-floor communal roof terrace, This stylish apartment benefits from newly decorated two double bedrooms (one ensuite), a spacious living room opening to a fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, a private balcony, and a family bathroom. The property has a communal external secure bike storage area.
Set in a family-friendly and residential area with a real sense of community, this property is within walking distance of Limehouse Station for DLR and C2C, Westferry Station, and Mile End and Canary Wharf tube stations. These great transport connections mean the property provides easy access to Bank and Liverpool St, as well as the entire tube network.
The property also sits near a Thames Clipper station and is within walking distance of two-cycle highways - CS2 and CS3, meaning you can cycle safely from the property all the way to Westminster and beyond.
Canary Wharf, Regents Canal, Limehouse Cut, and the banks of River Thames are within walking distance with all their bars, restaurants, and local amenities set for your comfort.
Elite House complies with fire safety regulations and has EWS1 report and certificate and is available to view by appointment only now!
EPC band: B
St. Annes Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westferry Station0.3 miles
- Limehouse Station0.4 miles
- West India Quay Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across London. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 256723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.