Daneholme Close, Daventry
- Chain Free
- Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor
- Integrated Appliances
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Large Family Room
- Allocated Parking
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, open plan living area with designated kitchen area, lounge area and dining area. There are two good sized bedrooms with the principal bedroom being complemented by an ensuite and a family bathroom.
Further benefits are double glazing, electric heating and allocated parking.
EPC Rated - E
Hall - Electric heater, storage cupboards and doors to:
Family Room - 6.06m x 4.61m (19'11" x 15'1") - Two double glazed window to the front elevation, two electric heaters,
Kitchen Area - Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink with tap over, oven hob and extractor. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom One - 3.20m x 2.52m (10'6" x 8'3") - Double glazed window to the front elevation, electric heating, fitted wardrobes and door to:
En-Suite - 2.19m x 1.32m (7'2" x 4'4") - Shower enclosure, wash had basin and W/C.
Bedroom Two - 3.25m x 1.83m (10'8" x 6'0") - Double glazed window to the front elevation and a electric heater.
Bathroom - Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W/C and electric heater.
Outside - Allocated parking.
Agents Note - We have been informed that there is 111 years remaining on the lease, the service charge is £1101.44 per year and the ground rent is £125.50.
BrochuresDaneholme Close, DaventryBrochure
Daneholme Close, Daventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Buckby Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Being a specialist in the lettings industry for 35 years, Chelton Brown’s name is synonymous with trust, dedication, experience and knowledge. We are one of Northampton’s leading letting agents, renting and managing property lettings throughout Northamptonshire. We are the only local agents that have specialist departments for;
- Lettings in Northamptonshire
- Property Management
- Training and Professional Development
- Choice Based Lettings (CBL) in partnership with
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30927186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chelton Brown, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.