High Street, Wick, Bristol
- Well presented cottage
- Abundance of character features
- Lounge with stone fireplace and inset wood burner style gas fire
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- 2 double bedrooms and 1single
- Modern upstairs family bathroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Private and well tended rear garden
- Excellent access to Bristol, Bath & the Avon ring road
ENTRANCE PORCH Two PVCu double glazed leaded windows to both sides, exposed stone work, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, half glazed wooden door leading into lounge/sitting room.
LOUNGE/SITTING ROOM 19' 7" x 11' 10" max reducing to 11' 6" (5.97m x 3.61m) PVCu double glazed leaded bay window with deep sill overlooking front garden, feature stone fireplace with inset wood burner style gas fire, wooden mantle above, exposed stone work, t.v. aerial connection point, wall mounted electric consumer box, stairs to first floor, wooden flooring, double radiator, half glazed wooden door leading to kitchen/dining room.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 13' 5" x 11' 7" (4.09m x 3.53m) Composite stable door with glazed panel leading to rear garden, PVCu double glazed leaded window, range of mid wood wall and base units with work surface over, tiled surround, Rangemaster cooker, 5 gas burner hob, tiled splashback, cooker hood with light and extractor, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for further white goods, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler, wooden flooring, radiator.
GALLERIED LANDING Access to loft, wooden latch doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 5" x 10' 9" (3.78m x 3.28m) PVCu double glazed leaded window with window seat overlooking front of property, wooden flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 6" x 7' 7" reducing to 6' 2" (4.11m x 2.31m) PVCu double glazed leaded window overlooking rear garden, wooden flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 3" x 6' 2" (2.51m x 1.88m) PVCu double glazed leaded window overlooking side of property, wooden flooring, radiator.
BATHROOM PVCu double glazed window with obscure glass, white suite comprising panelled bath with Victorian style mixer tap, over bath shower with rain shower head and separate attachment, folding shower screen, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin with Victorian style taps, close coupled W.C, partially tiled walls, inset shelving, ceiling mounted extractor fan, downlighters, ceramic tiled flooring, Victorian style white radiator.
FRONT GARDEN Gravelled driveway providing off street parking for two cars, pathway leading to front door, lawned area, well tended and well stocked borders with plants and flowers, wooden storage container
REAR GARDEN Fully enclosed by walling and fencing, lawned area, private patio area, well tended borders with shrubs, bushes and flowers, raised pond with water feature, further sitting area with bushes and small trees, outside electric point, outside tap, small brick built storage outbuilding.
Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax Band - C
High Street, Wick, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Bundy & Bond Independent Estate Agents, Chipping Sodbury
Unit 2 Rounceval Mews Chipping Sodbury BS37 6AS
Bundy and Bond Estate Agents is made up of Tina Bundy and Mary Bond.
Between us we have over 33 years experience of selling houses in the local area.
We pride ourselves on offering high standards of service and excellent
customer care. Our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and
professional approach that we offer all of our clients. Based in Yate, we have local knowledge of Yate, Chipping Sodbury and the South Gloucestershire area.
We're here to mak
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103003002270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bundy & Bond Independent Estate Agents, Chipping Sodbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.