Ratcliffe Avenue, Ryde
- Three double bedroom Victorian town house
- Popular & desirable residential area
- Close to town centre
- Beautifully presented
- Extensively renovated & refurbished
- Enclosed cottage gardens
- Gas central heating
- Original period features
- Close to local schools
- Close to local beaches
ENTRANCE A gated entrance court yard leads to the main entrance door.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to split level first floor landing. Cupboard housing utilities. Doors to:
DINING ROOM 12' 7" x 10' 4" (3.86m x 3.17m) A charming dual aspect dining room with ample room for a dining table. Heritage style radiator. Windows overlooking pretty gardens. Door to:
SITTING ROOM 15' 1" x 13' 9" (4.62m x 4.2m) A bright, good size, dual aspect sitting room with window overlooking the rear gardens. An ornate wrought-iron working fire-place, with tiled surround and hearth, proves the central focal point of this elegant and charming room. Heritage style radiator. Large under stairs cupboard. Door to:
REAR PORCH Providing access to rear gardens and court yard seating area.
KITCHEN 10' 11" x 9' 6" (3.33m x 2.91m) A very smart contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of modern floor and wall units, pan drawers, and matching work surfaces. Integrated double oven with separate induction hob and extractor unit. Integrated fridge/freezer, dish-washer and washing machine. Door to a very useful larder cupboard/pantry.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Stairs to a split level first floor landing. Doors to:
BEDROOM 1 12' 11" x 11' 0" (3.95m x 3.37m) Three steps from the split level landing lead to bedroom one. A good size double bedroom with window to the side elevation.
BEDROOM 2 13' 10" x 9' 10" (4.23m x 3.01m) A further double bedroom with dual aspect to the front and side elevation. Small wardrobe over stairs.
BEDROOM 3 14' 0" x 7' 1" (4.27m x 2.17m) A further double bedroom with window to the side elevation overlooking the pretty cottage-style gardens.
BATHROOM A contemporary family bathroom with a smart modern suite comprising wc, wash hand-basin with vanity unit under, panelled bath with rainfall shower over, and heated towel rail.
GARDENS Enchanting cottage-style gardens to the side and front elevations provide a real sylvan haven of peace and tranquillity, with a well maintained lawn and a pretty range of mature plantings, shrubs and hedges. The gardens are enclosed by the original boundary walls, and bordered hedging, giving real privacy. There are raised borders and a separate patio seating area, immediately adjacent to the rear porch, with ample room for garden furniture. Garden shed.
HEATING Gas central heating.
TENURE Leasehold. 900 years from 1872.
SERVICES All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX Band "B".
Ratcliffe Avenue, Ryde
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde St. Johns Road Station0.6 miles
- Ryde Esplanade Station0.9 miles
- Smallbrook Junction Station1.1 miles
About the agent
As the Isle of Wight's largest independently owned estate agency Hose Rhodes Dickson continues to offer 'friendly service and local knowledge' throughout our 7 branches.
We can help with:
- Residential Sales & Lettings,
- Country Homes,
- Commercial Property,
- Surveys & Valuations, and Mortgages.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276038061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.