Gean Close, Chatham
- Impressively Presented Extended Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Garage & Driveway
- Pleasant Landscaped Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- EPC Rating: D
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Reception Room - 4.90m x 3.58m (16'01 x 11'09 ) -
Kitchen Diner - 7.06m x 2.74m (23'02 x 9'00 ) -
First Floor -
Landing - 3.53m x 2.11m (11'07 x 6'11) -
Bedroom - 3.81m x 3.02m (12'06 x 9'11) -
Bedroom - 3.89m x 2.57m (12'09 x 8'05 ) -
Bedroom - 2.74m x 2.26m (9'00 x 7'05 ) -
Second Floor -
Master Bedroom With En Suite - 5.23m x 4.67m (17'02 x 15'04 ) -
Externally - The property comprises of a driveway to the side that leads to the garage. To the rear of the property, it benefits from new artificial lawn as laid with decked seating area and surrounding patio. There is also rear access to the garage.
BrochuresGean Close, ChathamBrochure
Gean Close, Chatham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesford Station3.5 miles
- New Hythe Station3.5 miles
- Chatham Station3.5 miles
About the agent
FROM INSPECTION TO VIEWING IN LESS THAN EIGHT HOURS!!
Our investment in the latest technology allows this to happen so if you want a top performing agent with the best exposure, we offer the best solution. Covering Maidstone and Mid Kent with a network of offices, we will offer your property from every branch as well as our prominent Head Office in Maidstone town centre. As members of The Guild of Property Professionals we can offer property from our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30928055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Page & Wells, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.