Pendennis Close, Gedling, Nottingham, NG4 2RG
- A Modern Mid-Terrace Bungalow In A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Location
- Purpose-Built Complex For Those Aged 55 Years & Over
- Situated Off Beaumaris Drive On The Burton Pastures Development
- A Short Walk To The Number 26 & 26A Bus Route Between Nottingham City & Southwell
- Nicely Proportioned Lounge/Dining Room With French Doors To Garden & Refurbished Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms (One With Fitted Wardrobes) & Refurbished Shower Room
- Lovely Larger Than Average Garden Predominantly Laid To Lawn With Shed
- Gas Central Heating & Mahoghany Effect PVCu Double Glazing
- Conveniently Located A Mile & A Half From Victoria Retail Park
- Sold With The Benefit Of No Onward Chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Petersen Property Consultants
A mid-terraced true bungalow forming part of a modern purpose-built development off Beaumaris Drive.
The property has, over the past four years, been much enhanced. Improvements made include the installation of a new kitchen and shower room, as well as a range of modern fitted furniture to the larger of the two bedrooms.
Any new owner is required to occupy the bungalow as residential accommodation, be fifty five years of age or over or reached State Pensionable age or early retirement due to infirmity or incapacity.
Situated within a pleasant cul-de-sac location, the property is a short walk from the number 26 and 26A bus route that conveniently runs between Nottingham City Centre and the pretty market town of Southwell.
Occupying a corner position, this particular bungalow has a larger than average garden compared to neighbouring properties.
Sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. PVCu Double Glazing. We are advised that the gas fired boiler has most recently been serviced during September 2021.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request. The Energy Rating is 67 'D'.
Band B, for which the charge for the current financial year (2021/22) is £1,618.66. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 5'2 x 3'5
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 19'7 x 13'2 at widest measurements
INNER HALLWAY: 11'1 x 2'9
KITCHEN: 8'5 x 6'10
BEDROOM ONE: 9'10 excluding wardrobe depth x 9'2
BEDROOM TWO: 9'3 x 6'10
SHOWER ROOM: 6'11 x 5'6 at widest measurements
£185,000.00 (one hundred and eighty five thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion.
Strictly by appointment and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Pendennis Close, Gedling, Nottingham, NG4 2RG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlton Station0.9 miles
- Netherfield Station1.0 miles
- Burton Joyce Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce
Burton Joyce Business Centre 49c Main Street Burton Joyce Nottingham NG14 5DX
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG42RG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.