Braidburn Court, 31 Liberton Road, Edinburgh
- Communal Roof Terrace/Sun Room with panoramic views
- House Manager on-site Monday to Friday
- Beautiful residents' lounge
- Social activites and coffee mornings
- 24 hour Tunstall emergency call response system
- Secure door entry system with intercom
- Guest Suite for visiting family & friends
- Attractive landscaped gardens & court yard seating areas
- Private residents parking by permit scheme
- To arrange a viewing please call Resales
Braidburn Court was purpose built by McCarthy & Stone to a high specification for retirement living. The development consists of 50 one and two-bedroom retirement apartments for the over 60s. There is a House Manager on site and a Tunstall 24-hour emergency call system provided with call points in the shower room and hallway in addition to personal pendant alarms being provided. The Laundry facility is well used and the development includes a beautifully presented residents' lounge which is a great way to meet other neighbours for social get togethers and celebrations. You can also enjoy the sun lounge with kitchen facility and access to the roof terrace with panoramic views towards Salisbury Crags, Arthur’s Seat and Craigmillar Castle. The attractive communal landscaped gardens are well maintained with court yard seating areas too. The private residents' car park also has a mobility scooter store as well as allocated parking. There is a guest suite for visitors who wish to stay (additional charges apply).
Local Area - Braidburn Court is situated in Liberton less than 3 miles from Edinburgh city centre with all amenities. Cameron Toll shopping centre is located less than half a mile away from Braidburn Court and offers a wide range of shops and services, including clothing, book and home ware stores, a pharmacy, opticians and supermarket. Regular bus services to the centre operate from directly outside the development.
10 Braidburn Court - Superb large configuration one bed apartment with balcony situated to the rear of the property on the ground floor in an elevated position. Ideally placed for easy access to the communal facilities on offer. The apartment is located within the sought after Braidburn Court and comprises of a generous living room, bedroom, kitchen, shower room and hallway. There are fitted carpets throughout the living room, bedroom and hallway. The heating provided is electric storage heating with off peak option. Early viewing recommended.
Entrance Hall - Welcoming entrance hall with timber laminate flooring and a generous walk-in storage cupboard/airing cupboard. There are handy illuminated light switches and a smoke detector. The apartment benefits from the security door entry system and intercom with 24-hour Tunstall emergency response pull cord and pendants are provided. Doors lead to the bedroom, living room and shower room.
Living Room - Spacious and bright benefiting from a balcony with southerly aspect to the enjoy the pleasant outlook with ample room for a patio table and chairs. The living room is partly carpeted with a laminate floored area, ideal for a dining area with table and chairs. The decor is neutral throughout and there is a wooden wall mounted shelving unit, three light fittings, ample raised electric sockets, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen - Well appointed contemporary kitchen which has everything you need including an integrated fridge freezer, eye level oven, ceramic hob, cooker hood and a free standing microwave. There is a range of eye level units and drawers with a roll top work surface, stainless steel sink with mono lever tap and drainer. There is a under pelmet lighting and a floor level heater.
Bedroom One - Ideal sized double bedroom with a generous walk-in wardrobe with hanging rails and shelving. There is plenty room to accommodate free standing bedroom furniture. Fitted carpet, ample electric raised sockets, wall mounted electric radiotor plus TV and phone point.
Shower Room - Fully tiled and fitted with suite comprising of a generous walk-in shower with grip rails, WC, vanity unit with sink and mirror above and an emergency pull cord for peace of mind.
Service Charge - • Onsite House Manager - Monday to Friday (Core Hours)
• Cleaning of communal and external windows
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund (1% upon Resale)
• Buildings insurance (excludes Home Insurance)
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV. Find out more about service charges please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
Private Parking (Permit Scheme) - Parking is by allocated space subject to availability. The fee is currently £250 per annum. Permits are available on a first come, first served basis. Please check with the House Manager on site for availability.
BrochuresBraidburn Court, 31 Liberton Road, EdinburghEAC
Braidburn Court, 31 Liberton Road, Edinburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station2.3 miles
- Haymarket Station2.6 miles
- Brunstane Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Let our experience enhance your experience of later life. We’ve been building outstanding apartments in prime locations for 40 years to suit all lifestyles and stages of retirement.
All our properties are designed to make living easier and are built to high standards – just two of the reasons we’ve been awarded the 5-star rating for customer satisfaction in an independent survey by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began. We are the only housebuilder of any size o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30928889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.