Lansdown Square East, Bath, BA1
- High Quality Presentation
- Morella Oak Floors
- Ideal Combi Doors & Windows
- Duravit & Vado Sanitaryware
- "Opera" Honed Limestone Tiling
- Provision For Electric Vehicle Charging
- Two Large Roof Terraces
- Virtual Tour Available
The front area provides a covered porch vestibule with storage to the side of the garage door. The integral garage has partial provision for an electric vehicle charging point with a further parking bay opposite. The rear garden has been professionally landscaped to a very high standard creating a wonderful outlook from the ground and upper floor rooms. With paving and a profusion of shrub planting, the garden backs onto additional open landscaped communal areas. Further enhancing the outside space are two upper floor decked terraces offering elevated yet private areas with views and ideal for alfresco entertaining.
This new neighbourhood has been created in the elevated position of the ever sought after area of Lansdown. The development of smart homes has been carefully designed to include the existing mature trees into the open spaces; there is also a new academy, as well as a small local supermarket nearby. There is a regular bus service from Lansdown Road with Bath centre only 2 miles distant. Our heritage city is praised for its exceptional architecture and wonderful historic venues, as well as its abundance of first class restaurants, shops and amenities. The schooling is superb with a plethora of well-regarded state and private schools for all ages; three within walking distance. There is also an eclectic mix of entertainment, arts and museums as well as outdoor pursuits including golf and racing at Lansdown, just up the road from Granville Road. Beautiful and breath-taking walks are literally on the doorstep including the famous Fosse Way.
Services: All mains connected. Council Tax Band G.
High Quality Presentation
Morella Oak Floors
Duravit & Vado Sanitaryware
"Opera" Honed Limestone Tiling
Provision For Electric Vehicle Charging
Two Large Roof Terraces
Virtual Tour Available
Ideal Combi Doors & Windows
Lansdown Square East, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station2.0 miles
- Bath Spa Station2.2 miles
- Freshford Station5.4 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT210180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.