- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Detached cottage with wealth of beams located down a private drive
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room
- Shower Room
- L shaped Sitting / Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Lovely wrap around gardens
- Quiet Location
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR.
MASTER DOUBLE BEDROOM with fitted wardrobes to two walls. DOUBLE BEDROOM 2 with wardrobes. SINGLE BEDROOM with eves storage cupboards. FAMILY BATHROOM, Bath with HAND SHOWER over bath, WC, wash hand basin.
OUTSIDE. The property is approached from the rear gate into the good size wrap around enclosed private garden, mainly laid to lawns with mature shrubs and trees. Wooden Playhouse. Path to conservatory/utility room. Path around the side of the property to the front door and walled garden. UNFURNISHED. OIL CH. Apologies no pets. Long Let.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beltring Station0.9 miles
- Yalding Station1.2 miles
- Paddock Wood Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Lambert & Foster are leading independent estate agents in Kent and East Sussex, providing a fully integrated residential sales service. For over 100 years we have been successfully selling properties. We provide every client the invaluable benefit of our experience and knowledge to achieve the best results for you.
We sell a wide spectrum of properties including cottages, farmhouses, oasts and barns (converted and unconverted),modern houses, building plots and new developments. We also
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3928424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert & Foster Ltd, Paddock Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.