101 Manchester Road-2 Apt
- Ground floor 1610 sq ft apartment
- Spacious open plan kitchen dining and living area with French doors opening on to a private terrace
- Utility room off the kitchen
- Double doors from the hall through to the mainkitchen/dining/living area
- South west facing master bedroom with largefeature window and an en suite
- Second large double bedroom also south westfacing and with large feature window
- Spacious hall with area suited for use as a cloakroom
- Entrance lobby
- Two allocated parking spaces.
101 Manchester Road offers five luxurious three bedroom apartments and a semi-detached three-bedroom Coach House, within an imaginative conversion of a grand period residence in Wilmslow.
The development is a perfect choice for those seeking
spacious modern styled living accommodation that offers
privacy and convenience, as well as homebuyers looking to
downsize but not downgrade their home.
Each home has been expertly designed to offer spacious and
light filled interiors that are beautifully finished and equipped
with an exceptional standard of specification. Outside, the
property is perfectly framed by landscaped communal
gardens that incorporate mature shrubs and trees.
Enjoying a prime location in a prestigious setting, 101
Manchester Road benefits from easy access to excellent local
shops and amenities, fine dining options, leisure facilities and
miles of attractive countryside walks as well as unrivalled
road and rail transport links.
Designed by award winning Calderpeel Architects, each apartment is unique in character and layout whilst providing spacious modern living accommodation of between 1585sq ft and 1754sq ft all finished to the highest standards of quality craftsmanship.
101 Manchester Road sits in beautifully landscaped communal gardens containing mature trees and shrubs and incorporating a 'Zen Garden'. Two parking spaces are allocated for each property and there are further spaces for visitors.
Apartment 2 specification:
? Ground floor 1610 sq ft apartment
? Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area
with French doors opening on to a private terrace
? Utility room off the kitchen
? Double doors from the hall through to the main
? South west facing master bedroom with large
feature window and an en suite
? Second large double bedroom also south west
facing and with large feature window
? Third double bedroom
? Main bathroom
? Spacious hall with area suited for use as a cloakroom
? Entrance lobby
? Two allocated parking spaces
101 Manchester Road-2 Apt
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wilmslow Station0.6 miles
- Handforth Station0.9 miles
- Styal Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Specialist Property Solutions was established in 2017 by a team with over a century of combined experience in the property market, covering estate agency, financial services and new build residential development.
We help homebuyers at all life stages find a perfect home that meets their aspirations and budget and are available outside of the hours operated by most traditional estate agencies.
We do more than 'hol
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a034J00000GMF9HQAX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Specialist Property Solutions, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.