Hobb Lane, Hedge End, SO30
- 4/5 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- CHALET BUNGALOW STYLE
- FINISHED TO A PARTICULARLY HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- VERSATILE LAYOUT
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY AREA
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- ENVIABLE PLOT SIZE
- REAR GARDEN OFFICE & OUTBUILDINGS
Kitchen / Family / Dining Room 9.07m (29'9) x 7.16m (23'6)
Utility Room 3.78m (12'5) x 1.75m (5'9)
Bedroom Two / Formal Sitting Room 3.78m (12'5) x 5.54m (18'2)
Bedroom Three 3.51m (11'6) x 3.86m (12'8)
Shower Room 3.51m (11'6) x 1.98m (6'6)
Bedroom Four 3.63m (11'11) x 3.76m (12'4)
Master Bedroom 4.24m (13'11) x 4.6m (15'1)
Ensuite 1.65m (5'5) x 2.41m (7'11)
Council Tax Band D
EPC Rating D
Please note the seller has instructed us to financially verify any potential buyer, prior to acceptance of an offer and the home being withdrawn from the market.
'Fitted appliances, electrical, plumbing and drainage services have not been checked. These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not constitute an offer or contract'.
Hobb Lane, Hedge End, SO30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station1.5 miles
- Botley Station1.6 miles
- Bursledon Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Clarke Mews, one of the leading independent property agents in the Southampton area with a reputation based on professionalism, integrity and quality of service. Our client base of vendors and many applicants who are looking to purchase properties all benefit from high levels of service coupled with an honest and open approach.
Established in 1982, we have successfully operated in and around the area for over twenty five years we have an unrivaled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 57828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Mews, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.