- Let available date:
- £477A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- * Size - minimum of 35 square metres (large spacious rooms).
- * dressing room & * double bed
- * flat screen smart T.V.
- * desk and chair * book shelves * book shelves
- stylish, top quality, modern accommodation
- private gym, yoga room/dance studio, cinema rooms
- All prices include utilities, contents insurance and wifi.
- * personal fridge freezer
- Available now
- From £110.00 pw
We have a selection of spacious en suite rooms, one bedroom apartments and studios. All our rooms come with en suite and walk in dressing rooms as standard.
Jopling House, invites undergraduates, postgraduates and international students and is open to all students from Sunderland, Newcastle and Durham Universities and colleges.
All prices include utilities, contents insurance and wifi.
All residents get complimentary free access to our brand new communal areas, which includes, private gym, yoga room/dance studio, cinema rooms, conferencing and private study rooms, lounges, communal kitchens, gaming rooms, leisure and entertainment suites, and much much more.
The location is perfect, offering 1st class city centre living for your student lifestyle.
The Jopling House team thrive on providing incomparable customer service as well as delivering stylish, top quality, modern accommodation.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunderland Station0.1 miles
- St Peter's Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Are you looking to rent or let in Newcastle? Then look no further!
We are a leading letting agency in Newcastle offering professional, friendly and informative advice to tenants looking to rent and landlords looking to let their property. With over 30 years experience in the letting industry we offer a letting service in Newcastle that you can rely on.
Here at HM Residential we believe that tenants and landlords need letting agents that understand the lettings industry, but also u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102920003636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HM Residential, Fenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.