Castlebar Road, Ealing, London, W5
- **Please quote code ACD upon enquiry**
- Open plan reception room
- Private courtyard garden
- 2 large rooms with views onto a private courtyard
- 2 bathrooms and separate WC
- Private Entrance
- Kitchen / Reception Room
The current owner liked this property as it provides a stylish and fun home that was also functional. The complete renovation fits the vision, and it is epitomised by the vast open spaces, where you can enjoy an open plan way of living with so much space. The fulcrum to the interior is recently completed kitchen / living space that opens out to the private courtyard. The vast skylights and new glass roof in the conservatory allow light to flood all the way through the room, illuminating it at every level. Every inch of space has been maximised in this room to provide a truly modern environment to live, cook, work, exercise, and play. The design and overall layout was intended to encourage entertaining, cooking and togetherness, and we all need that right now.
A bold colour palette contributes to an overall sense of cohesion, enlivened by occasional pops of colour and exquisite wall art.
The private courtyard creates a magical space especially when the wall to wall bi-folding doors are fully opened to create a great space. The house offers great flexibility to the seasons, opening onto the terrace and garden in warmer months and transforming into a cosy retreat in the winter. As well as being stylish, the property is practical for the rigours of modern life.
Castlebar Road, Ealing, London, W5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Broadway Station0.2 miles
- West Ealing Station0.6 miles
- North Ealing Station0.7 miles
About the agent
KW London Bridge Ltd T/A Keller Williams, London Bridge
News Building, 3rd Floor, 3 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG
Keller Williams operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its associates’ businesses, the associates in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With that philosophy, we are reshaping the global industry landscape. Today, Keller Williams has more than 136,000 associates and over 700 locations across the globe. We are growing at a rate of roughly 2000 associates per month, every month. None of our competitors can compete with our global marke
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ACD210020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KW London Bridge Ltd T/A Keller Williams, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.