Rowan Court, Llanharry, Pontyclun
- Chain Free
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To Amenities
- Highly Recommended
- Great First Time Buy
NEW PRICE - This chain free three bedroom property would make the perfect starter home and needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Benefiting from two reception rooms, family bathroom, cloakroom and with amenities and open green spaces all within easy reach, there really is nothing not to like.
With some TLC this three bedroom house located in a quiet cul de sac of Llanharry would make a perfect starter home, the property benefits from two reception rooms, kitchen with integrated appliances, downstairs wc and family bathroom. Within easy reach of schools, local shops and bus stops, there is also plenty of open green spaces to explore. For more details please call us.
UPVC Double glazed door to front.
Stairs to first floor,
UPVC Double glazed window to front, Vanity wash hand basin.
Kitchen 9' 8" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 2.95m Max x 2.77m Max )
Dining Room 10' 9" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 3.28m Max x 3.20m Max )
UPVC Double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed french door to rear, Wall and base units, Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Built in double oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, Integrated fridge freezer, Dish washer & Washing machine, Tiled splash back, Vinyl floor.
Lounge 12' 7" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.81m Max )
UPVC Double glazed window to front, Fitted carpet, Feature fire place and surround.
Loft access, Fitted carpet, Large storage cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 7" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.51m Max )
UPVC Double glazed window to front, Fitted carpet, Built in cupboard, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.20m Max x 2.67m Max )
UPVC Double glazed window to rear, Fitted carpet, Built in cupboard, Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" Max x 7' 11" Max ( 2.67m Max x 2.41m Max )
UPVC Double glazed window to front, Fitted carpet, Radiator.
UPVC Double frosted glazed window to rear, Panel bath with electric shower over, Wash hand basin, Low level WC. Tiled splash back and floor, Airing cupboard.
Laid to lawn with two storage sheds.
Enclosed fenced garden with laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Rowan Court, Llanharry, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanharan Station1.9 miles
- Pontyclun Station1.9 miles
- Pencoed Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL304931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.