Princes Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Unique converted coach house
- Detached property sitting in its own gated plot
- Stunning interior with contemporary styling
- Open plan kitchen / living space
- Principal bedroom with luxury en suite
- Low maintenance garden
- Gated parking for 2/3 cars
- Central Line station close by
- Superb location for Queens Road & Epping Forest
- EPC C73
Princes Road is the perfect location for Queens Road, with its boutiques shops, cafes, restaurants and Waitrose Supermarket. The Central Line Station is just a short walk away, with its direct links to the City, West End and Canary Wharf, and for road users the M11, M25 and routes into London are all easily accessible. The area is well served by both state and independent schools, and with Epping Forest surrounding the area, you are never short of leisure pursuits.
This unique property commences with a welcoming entrance hall with tiled flooring. The principal living space is a wonderful open plan kitchen / living area with double doors opening onto the garden - just perfect for entertaining. The integrated kitchen is fitted with contemporary white units and quartz work tops including an island with ample space to dine. The lounge area is an equally good space with wooden flooring and a contrasting neutral decor. Off the kitchen there is also a very handy utility room, and off the hall is a ground floor shower room / w/c with a white suite and contrasting tiling. The smaller bedroom, which is still a decent double room, is on the ground floor off the hall, and has built in storage, although the present owners are using the room as a second lounge. On the first floor is the principal bedroom suite with a great size sleeping area, wooden flooring and storgage into the eaves. The en suite bathroom certainly adds a bit of luxury with its freestanding roll top bath, matching suite and contrasting tiling.
The property is accessed via a private gated driveway from Princes Road, offering parking for two or three cars. At the far end the drive opens out into a charming, and wonderfully private, low maintenance garden with artificial lawn and patio area, so perfect for inviting friends over for a barbeque, or the children to play out in a safe environment.
Princes Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.4 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.6 miles
- Woodford Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.