The Chequers, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Superb ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Share of the freehold
- Gated parking with two allocated spaces
- Epping Forest just a short walk away
- Excellent location for Queens Road and the Central Line
- EPC rating E43
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The Chequers is located in an excellent spot with Queens Road's boutique shops, cafes, Waitrose and the Central Line Station a short walk away. The development is surrounded by green spaces with Epping Forest and a Duck Pond on the door step. Buckhurst Hill is a desirable location for many reasons including excellent transport links to the City via the underground and for road users, the M25, M11, A406 and routes into London are close by. The area is also well served for leisure pursuits with a good selection of tennis, cricket and golf clubs.
This ground floor apartment starts with a welcoming entrance hall with wood effect flooring which continues into the lounge / dining room. This is an excellent sized room with ample space for defined sitting and dining areas. There is a bay window to the front aspect, a neutral decor and opening to the kitchen. This is fitted with a modern range of base and wall mounted units, contrasting work surfaces and with ample space for appliances. The two bedrooms are both spacious double rooms, each with fitted wardrobes and served by a contemporary bathroom with a white suite and contrasting tiling.
The Chequers is a highly regarded gated development in one of Buckhurst Hills most sought after areas. There is a large secure parking area, and this apartment has one car port with a second open parking space. There are well maintained gardens and there is plenty of green space close by, whether at the "duck pond" or Epping Forest just a short walk away.
The Chequers, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.7 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.9 miles
- Chingford Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.