Russell Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Delightful semi detached bungalow
- Three well appointed bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- Kitchen / breakfast room looking onto the garden
- Bathroom with white suite
- Off street parking for 3/4 cars
- South facing rear garden
- Schools, shops and Central Line a walk away
- Excellent location for Epping Forest
- EPC rating tbc
The property is located in Russell Road, one of Buckhurst Hill's most sought after streets due to its mix of character properties and being ideally positioned for Queens Road with its boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and Waitrose Supermarket, together with the Central Line Station with its direct links into the City and West End. The area is also well served with excellent schools, and for leisure pursuits, being surrounded by Epping Forest, and with a good selection of tennis, cricket and golf clubs close by.
The ground floor accommodation consists of a welcoming entrance hall with wooden flooring and a bright neutral decor. The principal reception room is a great sized room, with ample space for both sitting and dining areas, making a great room for entertaining. The room has windows to both front and rear aspects, wooden flooring and the stairs to the first floor. The kitchen / breakfast room offers an extensive range of units with contrasting work surfaces, and the room was extended some time ago to make space for a breakfast table, taking advantage of the view of the garden. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, both well appointed, and served by a stylish bathroom with a white suite and contrasting tiling. On the first floor there is a further double bedroom which could easily be transformed into a master bedroom.
The front garden is hard landscaped to offer plenty of parking, but is softened by mixed shrub borders. There is a side walkway with wrought iron gates giving access to the rear garden which is south facing, measures approximately 40ft x 30ft, and has an artificial lawn, mature borders and a good size timber shed.
Russell Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.4 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.8 miles
- Loughton Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.