Lapsley Avenue, Paisley, PA2
- Modern ground floor flat
- Former show flat
- Immaculately presented
- Two double bedrooms
- Master ensuite shower room
- D/G, GCH.
- Secure entry
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Slater Hogg & Howison
This property comprises of a welcoming reception hallway leading into a bright and spacious lounge. The adjacent modern kitchen offers ample storage with a range of integrated appliances. Furthermore there are two well proportioned double bedrooms with the master bedroom incorporating a luxury en suite shower room. Both bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes. The accommodation is completed by a modern bathroom.
Further features of the property include gas central heating, double glazing, well maintained communal grounds and private residents parking.
Internal inspection is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
Paisley itself offers numerous shops, leisure facilities, primary and secondary schooling as well as Paisley Gilmour Street Train Station and regular bus links. Paisley provides easy access to Braehead Shopping Centre as well as the Soar (previously Xscape) Arena and the M8 motorway network giving access to Glasgow City Centre and Glasgow International Airport.
4.08m x 3.75m
3.12m x 2.94m
4.42m x 3.15m
En suite shower room
2.24m x 1.47m
4.4m x 2.95m
2.05m x 1.86m
Lapsley Avenue, Paisley, PA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.9 miles
- Hawkhead Station1.4 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Our estate agency branch is located among one of the town’s thriving shopping districts, with Paisley Gilmour Street train station just a short walk away. Our office is on the corner of Gauze Street, opposite the stunning Town Hall and the famous Paisley Abbey.
We’re proud to serve Paisley, as well as the surrounding areas of Beith, Renfrew, Inchinnan, Johnstone, Elderslie, Bishopton, Erskine Beith, Howwood, Uplawmoor, Barrhead and Neilston.
Why choose Slater Hogg and Howison?<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PAY210573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.