Coniston Road, Blackburn
- Shared Ownership Opportunity for a spacious bungalow in Little Harwood
- Good Sized Lounge with patio doors to the beautiful rear garden
- Spacious Dining Room Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Three Piece bathroom
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Off Road Parking by means of a driveway
- Available with No Chain & No Delay
- Over 55s Only
- Viewing is a must to appreciate the size
Please note the following:
- This home is part of a shared ownership scheme.
- You will be purchasing 75% share of the property. The Guinness Partnership will own the remaining 25%
- Suitable for people over the age of 55 years
Reception Room 3.20m (10' 6") x 4.27m (14' 0")
Spacious reception room that has a light airy feel, double glazed patio doors that open to the rear garden, light fitting, fitted carpet and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 2.90m (9' 6") x 3.50m (11' 6")
The kitchen/dining room offers ample room and comprises of kitchen units with work surfaces, light fitting, double glazed window to the front window, part tiled elevations, gas central heating radiator and wall mounted Mains Combination Boiler.
Bedroom One 2.20m (7' 3") x 2.40m (7' 10")
This bedroom has a gas central heating radiator, fitted carpet, light fitting and a double glazed window looking out to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two 2.96m (9' 9") x 3.04m (10' 0")
This bedroom has a gas central heating radiator, fitted carpet, light fitting and a double glazed window looking out to the rear of the property.
Bathroom 2.14m (7' 0") x 1.89m (6' 2")
The bathroom comprises of a walk in shower with fitted shower unit and tiled surround, wash basin, w.c., ceiling point, radiator and double glazed window.
Coniston Road, Blackburn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackburn Station1.2 miles
- Ramsgreave & Wilpshire Station1.4 miles
- Rishton Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Duffin's Estate Agents Ltd - formerly Benchmark Lettings Ltd.
Established in 2011, Duffin's Estate Agents is one of the few owner-run Estate Agents in Lancashire. Since 2011, we have built up a strong reputation and a dedicated client base, who value our expert advice and insider knowledge of the Lancashire property market. As an owner run, local company Duffin's are not built around the traditional model of Estate Agency which means we can offer a tailor made customer servic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNC13CONISTON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duffin's Estate Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.