High Street, Hurstpierpoint, BN6
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- First floor flat
- One double bedroom
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Recently refurbished
- Village location
- Electric heating
- Close to motorway links to London/Gatwick
- Rural area within minutes of the South Downs
- EPC Rating D
This modern, one bed flat is situated in the very popular village of Hurstpierpoint. It is located on the High Street so within minutes of many shops, restaurants and pubs and easy reach of the South Downs and motorway links to Brighton and London. The property offers open plan living with a good size kitchen/lounge area, double bedroom and modern bathroom with over-bath shower. Available now.
Open plan living room – 4.23 m x 4.48m
Bedroom 1 – 4.1m x 2.62m
Bathroom – 2.08m x 2.3m
These measurements are estimates only and will not take into account cupboards and alcoves etc.
Permitted payments : –
Deposit – maximum of 5 weeks
Charges for defaulting on the contract
Holding deposit will be taken to secure the property and will be a maximum of one weeks rent. This will then form part of the balance owed before moving into a property.
Change of Occupier
Addendums to tenancies
Loss of keys
Membership of redress scheme – Property Ombudsmen’s – N01683
Membership of Client Money Protection – CMP001878
High Street, Hurstpierpoint, BN6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station1.7 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.7 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.4 miles
About the agent
We are Rebranding!
Stuart and Partners are excited to announce we are changing our brand identity. This is a big step for us having had the same colour scheme for over 36 years its fair to say its time for a change!
Rest assured our core beliefs have not changed at all. We believe the fresh look echoes our ethos, showing professional, expert lettings experience with a friendly approach. We are proud of the change but don't worry, our team i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 130201_P1518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart & Partners, Hassocks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.