King Edward Avenue, Worthing BN14 8DD
- Substantial Semi Detached House
- Six Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- New Roof & Windows to The Front
- Less than 10 Minute Walk From Town & Seafront
- Popular School Catchment Area
To the first floor there are four good size bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with built in storage. Leading to the top floor there are two further double bedrooms and eaves storage.
EXTERNAL Situated on a larger than average plot, the front garden is enclosed by picket fencing with a pathway to the front door and garden gate to the side garden. The rear garden is a popular South aspect and enclosed by fencing and large double gates that provide vehicle access. Split into two main sections with the rear area being paved to provide ample off road parking and space for storage sheds. Directly from the property is an area of wooden decking and feature brick laid patio providing a secluded seating area that is enclosed by trellising and raised beds.
SITUATED Ideally positioned within walking distance of the town centre, mainline railway station, shops, amenities, bus routes and well thought of schooling.
HALLWAY 12' 5" x 10' 10" (3.78m x 3.3m)
LOUNGE 14' 10" x 12' 5" (4.52m x 3.78m)
DINING ROOM 17' 10" x 12' 4" (5.44m x 3.76m)
KITCHEN 12' 5" x 12' 2" (3.78m x 3.71m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 3" x 3' 5" (1.91m x 1.04m)
SHOWER ROOM 8' 7" x 6' 3" (2.62m x 1.91m)
BEDROOM ONE 15' 2" x 12' 6" (4.62m x 3.81m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 6" x 12' 5" (3.81m x 3.78m)
BEDROOM THREE 12' 5" x 11' 3" (3.78m x 3.43m)
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 0" x 8' 9" (2.74m x 2.67m)
BATHROOM 9' 1" x 6' 9" (2.77m x 2.06m)
BEDROOM FIVE 17' 7" x 10' 9" (5.36m x 3.28m)
BEDROOM SIX 11' 2" x 10' 10" (3.4m x 3.3m)
King Edward Avenue, Worthing BN14 8DD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.2 miles
- East Worthing Station0.7 miles
- West Worthing Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791078811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.