Montague Road, Burnley, BB11
- Semi Detached
- Set Over Four Floors
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Beautifully Presented
- Attic Bedroom
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Excellent Access To Transport Networks
- Close To Local Amenities
The perfect upsize for a young family, this beautifully presented home is located in a highly desired area of Burnley, within close proximity of highly regarded schools, local amenities, excellent access to the rail network and motorway links to Preston and Blackburn. Presented to a well maintained standard throughout, the property briefly comprises; an entrance vestibule guides you into a welcoming hallway. The hallway houses a staircase to the first floor and has doors leading to two spacious reception rooms, the second of which provides access to the generously sized fitted kitchen with integral appliances. Reception one boasts a large bay window creating a bright living space. Reception two is the heart of the home and is currently used as a dining room. There is access to the large cellar from reception room two.
Heading up to the first floor, you will find three double bedrooms, with bedrooms one and two being the largest, and a three-piece family bathroom. The second floor provides a further double bedroom with storage within the eaves.
Externally, the property enjoys a planted front garden and a large private enclosed yard to the rear. The property benefits from all external doors being steel wood doors for extra peace of mind.
This property has a lot to offer, and early viewings are a must. Viewings can be arranged through our Burnley sales team today.
Reception Room One
3.69m x 4.5m (12' 1" x 14' 9")
Reception Room Two
4.86m x 4.25m (15' 11" x 13' 11")
2.73m x 5.38m (8' 11" x 17' 8")
4.89m x 3.68m (16' 1" x 12' 1")
3.95m x 3.53m (13' 0" x 11' 7")
2.75m x 2.79m (9' 0" x 9' 2")
1.81m x 2.48m (5' 11" x 8' 2")
4.85m x 4.13m (15' 11" x 13' 7")
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
4.8m x 4.24m (15' 9" x 13' 11")
Front Planted Garden
Rear Enclosed Yard
Montague Road, Burnley, BB11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnley Manchester Road Station0.2 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station0.5 miles
- Burnley Central Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent, local and family owned business with a team of 30 enthusiastic and motivated staff. We run both a sales and letting agency; giving us both breadth and depth in the local property market. Our personal unique approach will make the difference.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR210099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Shop - Sales & Lettings, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.