Kings Close, Prestwich
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR
- PRESTWICH AREA
Situated in a residential cul-de-sac, the property offers parking; spacious lounge; fitted kitchen; two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Located close to local amenities and transport links, walking distance to Heaton Park.
The property is offered on a VACANT possession with NO CHAIN and is leasehold. Service Charge is £50 pcm including ground rent. Lease is 250 years from 1st November 1996.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please email: or call:
Lounge - 4.95m x 3.30m (16'3 x 10'10) -
Kitchen - 2.69m x 1.57m (8'10 x 5'2) -
Bedroom ! - 4.14m x 3.30m (13'7 x 10'10) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 2.82m (10'0 x 9'3) -
Bathroom - 1.98m x 1.88m (6'6 x 6'2) -
BrochuresKings Close, PrestwichBrochure
Kings Close, Prestwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heaton Park Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Prestwich Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Besses 'o th' Barn Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Murphy Waldron is an independent estate agency offering the following services:
- Residential Sales
- Residential & Commercial Lettings
- Property Management
- New Build/Land Developments
We strongly believe that first impressions count and thus have built the business and our agency around this ethos. Our aim is to be more customer service orientated whilst delivering a service with a more cutting edge
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30931055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murphy Waldron Estates Ltd, Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.